Tuesday 18 August 2015

Disneyland Paris: Bella Notte pizzeria


It's a sweet little pizzeria with the perfect decoration just like out of a south Italian travel guide!



They have several vegetarian options and one vegan straight off the menu. 
I took the Rigatoni with tomato sauce. I also ordered a mixed green salad and a bottle of water.
This pasta was superb! Cooked al dente perfectly and the sauce was simple but very tasty.
The salad had a vinaigrette dressing, white*. I asked for olive oil but they said they had none, which I found strange as this is an italian restaurant and no italian kitchen goes without olive oil. They checked the ingredients of my salad dressing and assured me the vinaigrette had no dairy or eggs.

For dessert I had an apple baby food pure. Tasty and easy to have in the pocket; I've learned that baby fruit is a great way to have fruit preserved in your pocket to eat. I'm still amazed how in a theme park aimed for children I have not yet seen an apple or a pear or a banana without being processed in some way. It's easier to get high on refined sugars like cokes and cotton candy !





I rate this

10/10 for the quality of food
9/10 for the decoration
8/10 for staff's friendliness 
9/10 for the price

This has been the best place so far for vegans to eat, tasty and not too expensive 11,99€ for the rigatoni with salad and water. 


* after some research we suspect the white colour comes from the ingredient  E412 which is made out of beans and is a white powder.