Sunday 24 May 2015

My weight loss journey

It's been 10 months so far that I started the blog and my new veggie lifestyle. It took some time to go 100% vegan but it has been the best decision ever. For the planet, for the animals and for me! I've never been healthier (haven't been sick since I started), my back pain and sciatica have improved drastically and I've lost weight. The first 4kg were gone without effort... Just by eating healthier and avoiding all those animal fats. I started then to go to the gym... And by burning additionally 1500 calories per week through workout I've come down to 10 kg lost in 10 months!! However more than weight I've seen great improvement on my clothes, and most are now baggy, as I've dropped 2....2!... Dress and trouser sizes. I feel healthy, happy and it's noticeable :) 




My preferred cardio workout: 2-3k run followed by 10 minutes crossfit, 10 min rowing and 10 min crossfit. Planks, squats and burpees in between.