Monday 17 August 2015

Vegan Self Tanning Oil



I bought this oil on an Aerlingus flight. It was 16€ for 100ml, and it promised a light sunkissed effect after just 1 application of the product. (it's in Boots as well costing 25 euros)

And yes! I love it. I never buy self tanning products because I find they leave my skin orange and looking fake. But this one is fantastic: vegan, organic and easy to apply. It's an oil but feels more like water actually so it's not sticky and you can dress yourself after using it (just watch out for tight clothing they can leave marks)


It also did not stain my black pants I used afterwards.
It needs 6-8 hours for the color to develop and the result is a really nice sunkissed color, not at all too dark or orange. If you want a darker shade just reapply once the color has fully developed. I did this and it seems like i was on a sun holiday for a week !

Also the smell is great: it has a nice citrus aroma and the result was streak free, very natural! I'm convinced and i'm surely buying this again.
Thanks TanOrganic !