Tuesday 18 August 2015

Dinner at the Disneyland Paris Newport Bay Club Restaurant


So we finally decided to try the buffet at our hotel. Ana Maria had previously suggested to eat at their hotel because the food was very good. We arrived and I walked around trying to spot what I maybe could eat and found some soup, potatoes with paprika, asparagus and penne pasta.

Easy enough around the trays of food supervising are the chefs! I told them (for once did not use the allergy excuse):
"I do not eat dairy or eggs can you suggest something I could eat?"

They promptly called a guy that speaks fluent English: Redouane.
He told me that the potatoes and the vegetables had butter in the stir fry but not to worry he would make a dish for me!

I went about to try the salad bar and got a nice (full) dish of veggie goodness:


Then the chef served me my dinner: potatoes, pilau rice and stir fry vegetables!
I seasoned this with olive oil, sal and pepper and it was delicious; the rice was perfectly cooked.


Then for dessert I got some frehs fruit: melon, watermelon and apricots.
They also had a chocolate fountain but I was too stuffed to ask if it was milk chocolate (probably it was..)


This was by far the best food experience in Disneyland Paris so far! I chatted to the chef and tomorrow he will cook again for me. Thank you thank you ! I have been starving since we got here :( 

I rate this

10/10 for the quality of food
10/10 for the decoration
10/10 for staff's friendliness 
10/10 for the price