Friday 2 January 2015

Veganuary Day #2

Yesterday was day 150 since I stopped eating meat and milk. I haven't bought eggs and have avoided anything with eggs in it. I try to order vegan dishes when we are out for dinner for sometimes there's butter or cream in it which is annoying, and some restaurants don't have anything vegan on their menu. But now I'm taking part in the Veganuary so this will be my first month completely vegan; although I mostly am already for the exception of cheese. At home we have been cooking only vegan, and baking too !
And this is why I tried the Vegan Mac n Cheese yesterday and it was delicious.

This morning I had Chocolate Alpro Milk and alpro yogurt with pumpkin seeds.

At lunch I had Mac n Cheese (again ! So delicious...) this time with violife cheddar. 



and for dinner I made the butternut squash soup with spinach leaves.

Happy days ! In between we snacked on peanuts and Violife Cheese.